KONCENTRATED KHAOS FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hittin 'em where it counts

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» MY SISTER JOINED KHAOS/DNA
a suggestion that may be a lot of work. lol EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:27 am by Queen Dee

» POST YOUR URLS HERE FOR THE LOUIS LIST!
a suggestion that may be a lot of work. lol EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:30 pm by Don Solorio

» ONEPERFCTLOVE 2 MY FAM
a suggestion that may be a lot of work. lol EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:46 pm by LIONSEED

» Hey Everyone!!!!
a suggestion that may be a lot of work. lol EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:16 pm by GREEN EYES

» Souldragun and Dir3Br33d
a suggestion that may be a lot of work. lol EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:57 pm by SoulDragun

» Myspace Link for TatevilleBull
a suggestion that may be a lot of work. lol EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:46 pm by TatevilleBull

» i started a super bounty
a suggestion that may be a lot of work. lol EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:42 am by Queen Dee

» a suggestion that may be a lot of work. lol
a suggestion that may be a lot of work. lol EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:33 pm by Queen Dee

» HOW TO BECOME A LVL 1 SUPER BOUNTY HUNTER
a suggestion that may be a lot of work. lol EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:34 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Poll

a suggestion that may be a lot of work. lol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Dee

Queen Dee

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-11-22

a suggestion that may be a lot of work. lol Empty
PostSubject: a suggestion that may be a lot of work. lol   a suggestion that may be a lot of work. lol EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:33 pm

In the members only section we need and up to date listing of allies and recent truce, so we are not attacking allies when we are helping out our non khaos friends and so we dont break truce cuz my new rule is if i got to bed fighting for u and i get up and ur not on i will keep fighting who ever i went to bed fighting until u tell it's over. now a days we seem to have peeps that are dragging thier attack on us out for days. for example that twinangel trap (no thats not a typo u all know im trying not to cuss). so we need something like that. the ally list is the most important i have not helped friends cuz im not sure and i know we have a lot of allies now.

The Queen
Back to top Go down

a suggestion that may be a lot of work. lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KONCENTRATED KHAOS FAMILY :: HELP :: QUESTION/COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS-
Jump to: